Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Question #1-Sherlock Holmes

"Dear Consulting Bloggers,
I have liked a guy for some time now, but he doesn't seem to notice me. When he commented on the fact that I changed my hair, I thought he might like me back, but I'm pretty sure he's in love with...someone else. What can I do? --M.H"

M.H-

Please. He likes you. Its painfully obvious
For one, he noticed your hair. Unless he's brilliant-which I highly doubt-he probably would not have noticed that you changed your hairdo.
Secondly, this other woman. Obviously, he's trying to make you jealous. Such is the way of desperate men. I'll bet you he found some prostitute and paid her to flirt/date him and make you jealous.
Yes, he definently likes you.

Good day,

-SH

7 comments:

  1. Well you're right about one thing: the guy she likes has proved he isn't as brilliant as I once thought
    --John Watson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your deductions are...interesting, Sherlock. :)

    -Molly

    ReplyDelete