Monday, August 6, 2012

Introduction-Sherlock Holmes

To whom it may concern,

 Let me guess; you have problems.
 Because John thinks I spend too much time harpooning dead pigs and frying human heads, he says I ought to do something else with my time. As soon as I said I would like to start a blog, he went mad over the idea. So, I suppose, I'm doing a joint blog with John, giving advice to the blockheads of the world.
No, John, let them take what I say to heart. It's the truth.
Be patient with us. No nagging. And, if you will, make sure your requests are interesting.

Good day,

 -SH

PS-Your boyfriend is cheating on you. Just so you know.

9 comments:

  1. Er I'm sorry did you say "frying human heads"-as in plural? Just how many have you experimented on?!
    --John Watson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a few. I didn't kill anybody to get them, of course. I got them from the morgue

      -SH

      Delete
    2. You know, Molly does so much for you, I'm sure she'd appreciate a "Thank you"
      --John Watson

      Delete
    3. Over a couple of dead heads?

      -SH

      Delete
    4. Over breaking the rules just so you can run some experiments on some dead guy
      --John Watson

      Delete
    5. Its not that much of a hastle to do. I see you still haven't gotten the milk.

      -SH

      Delete
  2. Yeah well neither is the milk and since it's your turn *you* get out of that chair you've been sitting in all day and go get the milk. And since you don't believe in gratitude, you'll do so without so much as a "Thank you" from me
    --John Watson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah well so am I, and so is Molly and still you don't mind wasting our time

      --John Watson

      Delete