Monday, August 6, 2012

Introduction-John Watson

To our devoted followers-

I am starting this blog because my friend, Sherlock Holmes, informed me that he would be starting a blog that would "help" people. Knowing what Sherlock's definition of "help" is, I decided to start one of my own. As many of you know, Sherlock tends to be...well...he doesn't always think about people's feelings and therefore his responses may sometimes be-to phrase it with the utmost of respect-out of line. Don't always take what my friend says to heart, he means well, he really does-he just wasn't born with his fair share of, shall we say, people skills.

Sherlock and I will try to answer all of your questions as quickly as possible, but if you don't see an answer right away, don't give up-I can assure you, we will get to yours sooner or later.

--Dr. John Watson

4 comments:

  1. What do you mean, "knowing what Sherlock's definition of 'help' is"? I have a very adequatw defenition of help. Its the one found in the dictionary.

    -SH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do know you mispelled "adequate" which I do believe would be a point in my favor...

      --John Watson

      Delete
  2. Because you were putting me off. Go get the milk already.

    ReplyDelete