Saturday, October 20, 2012

Question #7-Sherlock Holmes

 
 
Dear Consulting Bloggers,
*Sigh*. Where do I start? Well, we might as well get it over with: I'm afraid of growing up. Lame, lame, I know, I know. But it's true. Hearing all about the (Presidential) election coming up this November, and hearing my older sister talk about college . . . well, I'm scared. That I'll make a wrong decision or something and end up breaking. You might as well call me Peter Pan. I mean, I see a lot of adults who are/were successful, but then I see people like Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen and I'm scared I'll end up like them. (Not that I'm planning on doing drugs/going into the acting business.) Is there any advice that you can give me to overcome this fear? Oh, and did I mention I'm 12? -H.G.
 
 
H.G-
Stop it. You don't need to be scared. It's irrational. I have the feeling you won't be like Lindsey Lohan. And you can't be like Charlie Sheen-you're a girl.
Good day,
S.H

No comments:

Post a Comment