Saturday, March 23, 2013

Question #8-Sherlock Holmes




Hi.
Ok, first let me say I think you guys are AMAZING!
Now my question/thing...
I fall in love, a lot. Not with guys I have met in real life, but with fictional characters. Whether it's Doctor Who, Narnia, LOTR/The Hobbit, Psych, or this other British crime drama that you guys have probably never heard of (XP). I fall in love with one of the characters(and sometimes the actors who play them. Even if they are 42/44, and married, with a kid. Because they're so awesome!). I have never fallen in love with a real person that I actually know. Is this normal? Or even safe? (I'm 14, almost 15 by the way.)
Thanks.
And again, you guys are AMAZING!
<3
LH


 

LH-

This is natural. You are an unstable teenaged girl who feels the desire to have unrequited love. It’s all scientific, really.

-SH

1 comment: